Improve Quality Control and get products to market fast with quick and cost-efficient development tools. Keil Development Tools combine robust and intuitive debugging with practical design to help you get better results, faster.
Join us for a 50 minute open forum ONLINE tool demonstration.
Bob Boys, ARM Product Manager, will demonstrate the process of operating the KEIL MDK toolkit feacturing KEIL uVision and Microsemi. We’ll show you how to get the ULINKpro connected to the Coresight ETM connector on the M2S09OTS-EVAL-KIT. We'll top it off with a discussion about Compiler Safety Certification Kit and TÜV certified. SIL3 (IEC 61508) and ASILD (ISO 26262).
Bob will highlight advantages of the KEIL MDK Development Tools and he’ll dive deep into setting up the KEIL advanced debugging capabilities, Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) and Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM), and CoreSight debug technology. He'll top it off with a discussion about Compiler Safety Certification Kit and TÜV certified SIL3 (IEC 61508) and ASILD (ISO 26262).
A must-see if you are considering using the Microsemi SmartFusion or KEIL MDK-ARM Development tools.
Register here for this Free Webinar:
Why Use Keil MDK?
MDK provides these features suited for Microsemi products:
1. μVision IDE with Debugger, Flash programmer and the ARM® Compiler. MDK is turn-key out-of-the-box.
2. Dynamic Syntax Checking on C source lines.
3. Compiler Safety Certification Kit.
4. TÜV certified. SIL3 (IEC 61508) and ASILD (ISO 26262).
5. ARM Compiler 5 and Compiler 6 (LLVM) are included. GCC is supported.
6. MISRA C/C++ support using PC-Lint.
7. Keil RTX is included. This full feature RTOS has a BSD license and sources are provided. Two kernel aware windows are provided which update in real-time.
8. CoreSight™ Serial Wire Viewer and ETM trace capability.
9. Choice of debug adapters: ULINK2™, ULINK-ME™, ULINKpro™, CMSIS-DAP and J-Link.
10. Keil Technical Support is included for one year and is renewable.
11. Affordable perpetual and term licensing.
12. Support for Microsemi ARM7, Cortex-M1 and Cortex-M3. 8051 is supported with PK51 which also uses μVision.
13. MDK is compatible with Microsemi development products. Microsemi Libero® can create μVision projects. μVision can debug an executable ELF file generated with SoftConsole®. Normally, projects will be compiled using the ARM C/C++ compiler/assembler and debugged with μVision’s integrated debugger. μVision includes SWV and ETM trace.
We are offering special Keil pricing for seminar participants.